PaymentsCompliance provides executives at payment institutions, e-money issuers, banks, lawyers and advisors with the industry-shaping news and critical regulatory, legal and market analysis needed to keep up-to-date with fast moving regulatory and legislative developments across the globe.
The subscription-based information service is delivered daily to your desktop via email alerts and a highly sophisticated website.
A PaymentsCompliance subscription provides immediate access to more than 120 in-depth country and industry reports, essential intelligence into key global policies, expert insights and commentary from industry opinion leaders, a global regulatory directory and extensive analysis across all payments sectors.
All content is produced by our in-house specialist team of editors, researchers and lawyers, and team of commissioned experts, producing detailed and unbiased analysis to help you keep on top of changing rules and regulations, identify risks and be more informed and effective within your business.
- Easily customised content on the sectors, jurisdictions and topics you need
- Daily, weekly and monthly emails alerting you to key developments and with direct access to the site
- Dedicated, accessible support from our in-house payments industry specialist lawyers, researchers and editors
- Country and region pages providing comprehensive content for 138 jurisdictions
- Continuously updated guides and FAQs offering practical insights into key compliance requirements by policy, country and sector
- Forward recommended reading to a colleague
- Create watchlists to get alerted when something changes within a jurisdiction
- Mobile web portal for easy access while on the move
- Full access to an archive of all news and analysis
- Related content section making it easier to get the full picture of an issue
- Jurisdictional coverage: We cover more than 130 jurisdictions
- Sector coverage includes: Banking, cards, cross-border payments, digital payments, Fintech, gambling, leisure, markets, mobile, payment processes, payment systems and retail.
- Policy coverage includes: Payments Services Directive 2, 4th Anti-Money Laundering Directive, EU Interchange Fees Regulation and The SEPA Rules.
- Topic coverage includes: AML/KYC, blockchain, card technology, consumer protection, data protection, emerging payments, e-commerce, fraud and security, interchange fees, law, licensing, money transfer and remittances, payment restrictions and tax.
We offer fully flexible pricing depending on your interests, region, industry sector and the number of users you wish to have access to the service. Our service aims to provide excellent value for money.