The aims of these regulations include:
- Providing guidelines and recommendations with regard to maintenance of customer funds.
- Instructions to virtual currency providers and compliance with provisions.
- Guidance on market entry and registration process.
- Guidance on requirements laid down under the Financial Supervisory Act, specifically for natural or legal persons to fulfil the registration requirements.
- Regulating and providing instructions on the protection and proper preservation of virtual currencies belonging to customer assets.
Request a Free Trial
As a trusted source of regulatory intelligence for the global payments industry, we enable organisations to manage the growing volume and velocity of regulatory risk with confidence, empowering more informed and effective decision making, in an efficient and cost-effective way.Take a Trial