Insights & Analysis
The UK’s Criminal Finances Bill, initially perceived as underwhelming, has gained royal assent after being subject to a series of last-...
A group of U.S. regulators has introduced a new reporting system aimed at easing the compliance burden on financial services operating...
- US: California Introduces A Virtual Currency Bill
- Honduras: Central Bank Updates Thresholds for AML Reports
- UK: Azimo Launches International Money Transfers by Mobile Phone Number
- France: Allocab Fined for Data Protection Breach
- Singapore: MAS Speech on 'Financial Regulation: The Way Forward', With Focus on Fintech