Insights & Analysis
South Korea has tabled legislation proposing to create a regulatory framework for virtual currencies, potentially bringing a host of...
Predictions that technological and regulatory reforms could propel account-to-account payments ahead of traditional card transactions...
- UK: Consultation on Draft Rules of Procedure and Guidance for the CMA’s Appeal Functions under the Financial Services Act 2013
- UK: Worldpay Analyses Mobile Contactless Payments for the First Half of 2017
- UK: Government Consults on Anti-Money Laundering Supervisory Review
- Singapore: Wirecard and Singtel Partnership to Roll Out First Virtual Visa Card
- Jordan: Paving the Way for Digital Financial Services in Jordan