Insights & Analysis
EU authorities have issued guidelines to national authorities around tackling money laundering and terrorist financing, although legal experts have downplayed the potential impact on the financial sector.
Industry-wide adoption of regtech could break down legal fragmentation across the EU market and should be supported widely by...
The world’s top market stability watchdog has warned national regulators to keep a close eye on emerging financial technologies, ...
- Russia: State Duma to Review Draft Bill on Ratification of European Council Convention for Confiscation of Proceeds from Crime and Terrorism Financing
- New Zealand: Reserve Bank Issues Statement of Intent
- European Commission to Make AML/CTF One of Its Priorities
- UK: Government Consults on Future Legal Framework for Imposing and Implementing Sanctions
- New Zealand: FMA Consults on Proposed Exemption to Facilitate Personalised Financial Advice (Robo-Advice)