In the 7th edition now, the ASIA - Global Payment Summit (GPS) is a niche, content-driven Summit organized by Currency Research, with an emphasis on thought leadership, knowledge exchange and high-level networking. The platform brings together regulators, innovators, decision makers and entrepreneurs from the entire payments, banking and FinTech ecosystem.
At GPS 2019, to be held on October 10-11, 2019 in Bali, Indonesia, we will look at the latest national developments in e-payments as well as the larger, cross-border regional platforms that are transforming the Asian payments landscape. Key topics include:
- Regulatory Challenges in Emerging Markets (central bank panel)
- eKYC and Biometric Authentication
- Open Banking - What’s the Best Way Forward?
- QR Codes Standardization
- Social Commerce Pla
- The Big Deal – How Would You Transform a Bank?
- Harmonization in Cross-Border Payments
- Rural and Regional Banks in Indonesia – Digital Transformation
- Fintech Regulation in Southeast Asia – Beyond the Sandbox
- Digital Financial Inclusion – Improving Lives
For more information, check out the programme and registration details here.