International Conferences and Trainings will be presenting its 3rd Annual International Payment Forum in Vienna, Austria on November 21-22, 2019. Here they will provide attendees with updates on regulations from top industry professionals to enable them to understand the latest trends and challenges affecting the global payments community today.
- PSD2 (Revised Payment Service Directive)
- Open Banking as an API
- Instant Payment - Case Studies / Open Panel Discussions
- TARGET Instant Payment Settlement (TIPS)
- AI in Blockchain Technology
- Digital Banking
- Open Banking vs Cybersecurity
- EU Interchange Fee Regulation
- Anti-Money Laundering Directive (AML)
- The proposed draft Regulatory Technical Standards
More information can be found here.