We use the information collected about you for the following purposes:
- To ensure the products and services you have chosen are delivered to you in the most effective way, and to assist with the performance of our internal contract, accounting and administrative functions.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- To assist us in developing new and improved products as indicated by user practice and preferences, based on our analysis of patterns of site usage.
- To provide you with details of changes to our products or of other product offerings which we believe may be of interest to you from PaymentsCompliance or other third-party providers. We will not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes unless we have procured your express consent to do so.